Friday, September 10, 2010

the chosen one




What muslims and non muslims say about this video? (the chosen one by maher zain)
(pleasa pause the video I put at the right side of my blog before you play this video)
  1. I'm Christian and very proud.. but i respect Muslims.. i live among them.. This song is absolutely amazing.. :) It made me feel a warmth in my heart.. It showed me that what ever your religion is you should help one another to make the world a better place.. just like Michael Jackson's message to the world :)Ramadan Karim To All Muslims
  2. :I do not believe any religion except inspiration by Hindu and buddhist. but this song inspired me about soul, peace's and definition of belong together to everybody that we are human and living in one world the same earth without nothing separate us and break out us from bad attitude religion recently anywhere!!Peace man!!!
  3. i'm in love with this song and also this music video. I love Muhammad and I love Allah forever. May Allah bless Muhammad and us as His followers.
  4. I LOVE ALLAH I LOVE MUHAMMAD I LOVE ISLAM THIS VIDEO AND MUSIC SHOWS THE REALITY OF OUR RILEGION
  5. can i like this 1000000 times!? Seriously i love it.. :')
  6. my friend at uni is a muslim. she sent this to me, because i told her i knew nothing about islamic teachings - now i see muslims live by the same code as christians: charity, brotherhood, love, family and most importantly, forgiveness.this has changed my perception of muslims, well done.


These are words they said, what would your words?

No comments: