Monday, November 29, 2010

XY



this aint a great surprise but juz a simple token of appreciation from me :)

the story begins when..

a girl (x) and her friend (y) were texting. Y had a problem. X began to think and felt sorry
and sad for Y. She planned something to neutralize the situation... Day by day passing, things
are getting better. Y's problem is solved! THANKS A LOT TO X! :)(:

It was a small matter for X to sacrifice for Y but it was a very great gift for Y to have friend
(specifically : X), who was willingly helped her..

In this opportunity, Y dedicated a line of song by Dido entitled 'Thank You' to her beloved
friend, Y.
"and I want to thank you for giving me the best day of my life"

Dear Allah, with ur name, I would ask from you a special request, which is to give
happiness and calmness to her... please hold her when ever I wasnt around... Give her the
strength to live on ur land... May she be tough and strong as strong as ur trees in d forests
which dont collapsed though a thunder structed onto them.. truely, I am ur weak slave and
You're the greatest of all.. may You make her wishes to come true and guide her towards
the truth.. amin..

No comments: