Saturday, June 11, 2011

SARAHSUHAIMI



SARAH SUHAIMI :)
A FORM THREE STUDENT OF TUNKU KUSHIAH COLLEGE.

Like seriously
these holidays we spent our time together a lot!
H A H A. :)
and hye,
GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR PMR :)
I know you can do it.
Nah, PMR is reaaaaaally easy you know XDD

I wanna thank to you,
for givin me supports and thingy bagai 
*ceh macam tgh bagi speech :)
H A H A

You know for the fact that,
kau gila cheer me up kot weh!
I was soooo not in the mood 
and kau appeared buat lawak.
will miss those moments :(
and now,
we are skype-ing.
It has been 1 hour 41 minutes and 50 seconds kot kta talk!
thanks. :)

anyways, you could always lean on me
and I could lean on you too :D
It's just, we shared a lot;
talkin about stuff
gelak gelak macam orang gila *kau la, aku tak :)
surely, I will miss those such great moments I had with you

and ONE more thing;

ILOVEYOUMORETHANYOUKNOW:D




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awwww... so sweet! :)