Saturday, January 1, 2011

resolution

010111

NEVER GIVE UP THE HOPE

Aula, uridu an akuna mumtanan lillah, *ceh, arab la plak! XD
Firstly, I want to be grateful to Allah
for His countless givings on me
I shall never be ungrateful to Him

turning SEVENteen this year which means
I'm goin to sit for spm, haiyaa -.-

soooooo, 2010 was not pretty bad actually, HAHA
well, a lot of things happened
itulah inilah gelak gelak nangis nangis
macam macam ouh happened
it sure taught me one thing,
belajar bukan sebab exam or nak excel in life
but, lilhusul a'la barakallah

so, RESOLUTION of the year
satu azam, satu tekad, satu malaysia!
err, -.-' tiba-tiba semangat patriotik kan kt sini? HAHA
entahlah, bila difikirkan balik, aku tak tau ap azam baru aku
as in kali ni aku macam tak berapa nak kisah sgt pasal azam 2011
haiyaa, dont know why and whats wrong with me
ya, people used to have a what, new resolution, I think? so do I
but I assume, aku kejap je kott bersemangat ad azam baru
and berkobar-kobarlah kononnya nak kotakan azam baru yg telah dibuat
hmmm, utk 2011, azam aku is short, but it is meaningful, for me

Therefore, remember Me (by praying, glorifying),I will remember you
And be grateful to Me(for my countless Favours on you)
And NEVER be ungrateful to Me.
Al-Baqarah:152

this is my new resolution (:
by remembering and being grateful to Him
it's enough for me
lookin for His bless and redha
He'll help me, whenever I am in trouble
and His love would never ever hurt me
Rabb, You created everything
I am belong to You
Forever I thank You

alhamdulillah, all praises to Allah







No comments: